Product Review: Govivo reflective vest
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received product compensation for this post, though I was not required to write a positive review.The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I was given the opportunity to review the govivo reflective vest. Govivo is a small company that puts their heart and soul into their products. I could tell that the owners are passionate about their business just by our interactions via email. That says a lot to me. Good customer service and customer relations go a long way!
The vest is made of a stretchy elastic with the reflective strip in the center. Right away I liked the lightness of it, and how long the straps were, both horozontally and vertically. Since I am a larger person, often I have a hard time to find products that fit me correctly. Add to that any winter clothing and then its a nightmare trying to get things to fit. Because of the buckles on the vertical part, you really can get a custom fit.
Here are a few pictures during the daytime so you can see how it fits.
And here’s a picture to show you the actual belt in the dark, just before a night run. As you can plainly see, it certainly does its job.
Tech Specs from the govivo website:
- BE SEEN AND BE SAFE: Our highly reflective safety vest offers you the best protection from motorists with 360° reflectivity and visibility. We want to help with your safety on the roads!
- COMFORTABLE: This highly reflective vest is lightweight and adjustable so it fits your body perfectly. You can choose to have the reflective strips fit very snugly so they won’t move at all and give your arms and shoulders full range of motion
- EASY TO USE: The front access quick-clip makes the vest easy to put on and to remove. The fact that this reflective vest is made of elastic adjustable straps enables you to use it over a t-shirt, other running gear or even winter clothing. It can also be used by two different people with a different body shape.
- ACTIVITIES: This reflective gear can be used as a reflective running vest or a reflective vest for cycling or just as a reflective vest for walking at night
- SIZE: This reflective harness is made for women and men. Waist reflective band: 25 – 38”, shoulder reflective straps: 15 – 23”
Pros: The stretchability of the fabric. It allows for very large people to wear this comfortably. The reflectivity is fantastic!
Cons: The buckles are very large. I don’t think that running without a shirt would be advisable as some major chafing and pinching would probably occur. But, as long as there would be fabric between the skin and the elastic, you would be good to go. Not sure if the straps going over the shoulders would rub against your neck, I tend to think not. I haven’t had any issues with this.
As I mentioned previously, this company wants your business and will work with you until you are satisfied. Their customer service team is ready to answer your questions or address any comments you may have. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org.