Product Review: Skechers GOrun 3
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in the post are 100% my own.
I was given these shoes for review purposes, and not compensated by Skechers Performance Division in any way for my opinion.
Have you ever seen a pair of shoes and just had to have them? Yes.. this happened to me AGAIN. It’s no secret that I have a shoe problem, specifically a running shoe problem. I have found out though, that I’m not alone, and there are many of us out there. This particular shoe started showing up in the forums where I frequent, and on various sites that I browse.. and I was hooked. Didn’t matter that these were men’s colors.. I wanted them anyway!
Lucky for me, since I am part of the New England Division of the Skechers Performance Division, I am privvy to shoes and swag. When I was offered a pair of GoRun 3’s.. I knew in my mind exactly what pair I would want. I have a normal foot, not too wide, not narrow, and wearing men’s shoes is very comfortable for me, so this wasnt an issue.
I’ve had these shoes for a month now and have run about 55 miles in them. I am very intrigued with how they feel on my feet. Not too soft, nor are they hard, they are just right. There’s an ever so tiny built up area in the midsole, which promotes a midfoot strike. It certainly helps to keep me running in better form, especially when I get fatigued on the roads. These shoes respond fatastically on the treadmill… not sure why, but I love how they feel when I’m doing my mileage in the house. Besides, I think they look fantastic with jeans! 😉 Gotta have shoes that look as good as they feel, right???
Skechers GOrun 3 is the next generation of transitional running shoes. Designed for speed with innovative performance technologies to promote a midfoot strike, it fosters a barefoot running experience while offering cushioning and impact protection.
- Improved breathability and flexibility
- Roomy forefoot. 3 layer Power-prene mesh on front panel allows for support while offering ample room for toe splay
- GOimpulse sensors offer flexibility and feedback for a responsive running experience
- M-Strike Technology™ promotes a midfoot strike
- Custom Fit insole is removable for an even more minimal feel
- 4mm Heel Drop to bring you closer to a natural barefoot experience
- Resalyte™ Midsole – Proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
- Nearly seamless flexible mesh upper with lace up front
- Flatlock stitching detail for seamless feel and lighter weight
- Soft smooth fabric shoe lining for easy barefoot wear
- Weight: Radically lightweight 7 oz per shoe based on a men’s size 9, and 5 oz for a women’s 6.
I hope I have convinced you to give the Skechers Performance Line a chance. This is a precision made shoe, wear tested and designed by Runners who put their heart, soul, (soles) and minds into the process. Skechers has done a great job of listening to what changes needed to be made with each new model. That was why I wanted to be part of this team… to work with a company that listens to its’ athletes and responds to their needs!
Want to give these baby’s a try? I have a GIVEAWAY! YES!!! You can get yourself a pair to try and I know you will fall in love with them as I did! You can pick any color of the GoRun3, either mens or womens.
And… there’s more!
Along with a fantastic new pair of running shoes, you get some swag too! Skechers has provided the winner with some promotional swag to enjoy!
Ok so what’s the deal to win? Follow the directions in Rafflecopter and you’ll be all set!
Giveaway will begin on Thursday Jan 9th and will end on Friday Jan 17th at midnight.
Good Luck and Happy Running!